| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stamford, Ct in November is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 117.1mm (4.6in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Stamford, Ct November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Stamford, Ct, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Stamford, Ct:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) SSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) SSE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SSE