| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stamford, Ct in January is slightly cold at -2.6 °C (27.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 95.8mm (3.8in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Stamford, Ct January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Stamford, Ct, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Stamford, Ct:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) SSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) SSE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SSE